Thank you for investing in DC127!
We operate off of the generous support of our donors and work hard to ensure that every dollar is used with integrity and efficiency. Your support is tax-deductible and empowers us to continue to mobilize churches and work to support foster and adoptive families.
Thank you for being a partner. We couldn’t do this without you.DONATE
You can also:Log into your DC127 account
You can also mail your donation to:
1225 Otis St NE
Washington, DC 20017
Please make checks out to DC127.
Donations in Response to Coronavirus
DC127 is asking for donations to help families with additional resources so they are prepared in the event of an emergency with Coronavirus. If your church would like to donate, please email Dana at email@example.com to coordinate a pickup or drop off. Any help is appreciated! We are asking for donations for the following items:
- Dry foods and pantry staples, such as pasta, sauce, macaroni and cheese, canned vegetables and fruit, fruit pouches, apple sauce, beans, and other nonperishable foods
- Diapers and pull ups in various sizes
- Water, dry milk, and formula
- Toilet paper, paper towels, Clorox wipes, cleaning supplies, and hand soap
- Ibuprofen, children’s Tylenol, and other over the counter medicines
- Visa gift cards
DC127 accepts donations of certain items and gift cards for our foster families or the families we serve. To donate resources, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helpful gift cards include:
- Grocery stores (Giant, Safeway, Aldi, Harris Teeter, Shoppers)
- Drug Stores (CVS, Walgreens)
- DC Metro
- Gas Stations
- Uber & Lyft
- Target & Wal-mart)
- Car seats less than 5 years old and have not been in an accident
- Diapers or pull ups in larger sizes
- Umbrella strollers under 5 years old
At times families we serve have specific needs. If you have furniture, clothes, housing goods, or other items to donate, feel free to reach out to us.