- This event has passed.
DC127 Giving Day 2015
November 12, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
On November 12th, we’re holding our first DC127 Giving Day – one day where we are asking you to give and invest in DC127 so we can connect families in crisis with caring communities.
We’re asking each person in our network to consider giving what they are able to make the DC127 movement possible. And then we are going to celebrate! Shaw’s Tavern is hosting a Happy Hour for us where you’ll have the chance to celebrate the work God is doing through Safe Families in DC and connect with others involved in this movement.
Join us on November 12th and help make Washington, DC a city where every child in foster care has a home and families get the support they need!
Every gift at any amount is important to us. As a snapshot, when you give:
- $28 you cover the cost of training for one Host Home
- $46 you cover the cost of one Church Presentation- helping us spread Safe Families across the city
- $85 you sponsor one Information Night, connecting an average of 15 new volunteers
- $100 you support the intake process for one family in crisis
- $230 you cover the cost of connecting one family in crisis with a Host Home, a Family Coach, and a Family Friend
- $500 you sponsor the cost of training 16 volunteers