“DC127 has truly been a lifeline to us more times than we can count. They have lightened the load and loved us in so many tangible ways. We tell everyone about them because they've made such a huge difference in our journey and we are grateful!”
- Foster Parent served by DC127
Preserving Families, Protecting Children, and Mobilizing the Church
DC127, a tax-exempt public charity, offers affirming philanthropic investment opportunities for individuals, churches, foundations, government agencies, and corporations. With your continued support, we focus on preserving families by empowering parents to give all children the protection of a loving home. Our families need your gifts now more than ever.
- Volunteers create connections and serve their neighbors
- Parents are no longer isolated and experience lasting community
- Children are protected and families stay connected
- New foster homes are inspired, empowered, and guided
We appreciate your financial gifts. You can make a one-time donation or join our community of sustaining monthly supporters.
Your Support Provides
- $50-$100 provides educational tools for a child learning virtually
- $200 provides counseling for a parent feeling stressed and alone for a month
- $300 provides groceries for a family of five for a month
- $500 provides a family in need with consistent care, resources, and connection through the various DC127 resources and support networks
We Appreciate Your Donation
Thank you for your support of DC127, please use the link below to process your online donation.
We invite you to join the DC127 community, register for an upcoming volunteer training, facilitate a parenting workshop, attend community and fundraising events, receive our newsletter, and visit a DC127 partner church. For more information please contact Cynthia Moreland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Jerome's Church